Last week, I openly shared what actually happened with my 2018 goals.
It was uncomfortable for me. Because I like to keep my word. Do what I say and say what I do.
And I didn’t meet all of what I was aiming for last year.
Even when I didn’t accomplish an item on the list, I still can see where the opportunity lies moving forward.
So, I’m doing it again.
Sharing with you, my loving, supportive, badass community what exactly I plan to get up to in 2019.
- Work with more clients than ever before (my top is 56 in one year)
- Take a road trip through the Pacific Northwest
- Continue to meet clients and business friends IN-PERSON
- Become a guest posting fanatic (yep, I’m putting it on the list again)
- Attend two business events to meet and connect with fellow business owners
- Hire an assistant to help with my business day-to-day
- More cookie baking with my adorable niece
- Double my income!
- Book at least one massage for myself per quarter
- Join my great friends as they celebrate a new chapter in their lives (Cannot wait C+S!)
- Do a better job of staying in touch with the people in my circle
- Get better at being on camera and having my true personality come through in videos
- Be more mindful of my personal energy container (my default is really closed off and I want to have it be more open this year)
- Cook at least one new plant-based recipe each month
- Read one personal or professional development
- Take a yoga class
- Ask more and better questions when working with clients – “Is this a time to ask or a time to tell?” (h/t to Nayla for the prompt)
- Love on clients even more and show them a whole new level of support and encouragement
- Mentor our team members
- Do one thing that scares me each and every week
19 plus 1 for good measure.
It’s your turn.
You don’t need to make a list of 19 or even 9 items.
Just focus on what’s most important to you.
At the end of 2019, what do you want to say you’ve accomplished?
Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash