I’ve been reading a lot lately on the science of time, like how to use time to create magical moments for yourself and others.
And how it can help you make better decisions in taking actions.
Plus, how you can better use it to in support of reaching your goals.
Oh, and it’s important when you lead.
It’s fascinating indeed. All intertwined.
I know it’s the start of a new month AND year and you’re cracking to get to it, so without further delay, my shortlist of articles, podcasts, and levity for your business:
- Make It Work Online Workshop: this totally free month long workshops gives you the steps to creating a business that you LOVE. Bonus – I’m coaching in the workshop, too. Join us here: makeitworkonline.com, then be sure to say hello once you’re there.
- Rich Coach Club podcast with Susan Hyatt: One of my goals for 2018 was upping my style game because I found my outside didn’t match how I felt on the inside. This podcast episode with Susan and Shira Gill encompasses the reasoning, thought and transformation I experienced just by paying attention to what I was wearing. Listen in here.
- Toggl: I recently needed to start tracking my time for a client for a very special project. I typically shy away from projects like that, but this was too juicy to pass up. So I set myself up with Toggl, the time tracking app. If you need to track some part of your day, like how long am I really spending on social media?, try out this tracker. Start here.
- zen habits: Find that when you go to do a task for your business, maybe one that isn’t on the top of your Fun list, you JUST. CANNOT. GET. IT. DONE. I understand – I have those tasks in my business too. Catch up with Leo Babauta and his “3 Simple Mindset Shifts to Transform Your Work Tasks”.
- FUN: Not at all business related (I’m sneaking it in), but the absolute coolest music chart/poster EVER can be found over on MentalFloss.
Interested to read along with me about TIME and how we can use it to be better business owners, leaders and humans?
Here’s my reading list from the last month:
- When: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing, by Dan Pink
- The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary Impact, by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts., by Brené Brown
- Better Than Before, by Gretchen Rubin
- The Four Tendencies: The Indispensable Personality Profiles That Reveal How to Make Your Life Better (and Other People’s Lives Better, Too), by Gretchen Rubin
Have you read or listened to any of the resources mentioned above? Comment below and share your experience. I can’t wait to hear from you!
Photo by iam Se7en on Unsplash